What World Says About Sachin Tendulkar



"I want my son to become Sachin Tendulkar." 
                                                     - Brian Lara(WI)


''We did not lose 2... a team called India, We lost to a man called Sachin'' 
                                                                             - Mark Taylor(aus)


'Nothing bad can happen 2 us if we were on a plane in India with Sachin Tendulkar on it.''
                   - Hashim Amla(SA)




''He can play that leg glance with a walking stick also".
                                                      -Waqar Younis(Pak)


''There are two kind of batsman in the world. 1 Sachin Tendulkar and 2. all the others" .
       -                                                                    - Andy Flower(ZIM)


"I have seen God. He bats at no.4 for India in tests".
                                                 - Matthew Hayden(AUS.)


"I see myself when i see Sachin batting".
                                    - Don Bradman(AUS)


"Do your crime when Sachin is batting, bcos even God is busy watching his batting". 
                                                                             -Australian Fan






"I don't know about cricket but still I watch cricket to see Sachin play..Not b'coz I love his play its b'coz I want to know the reason why my country's production goes down by 5 percent when he's in batting"..
                                                                                             - Barack Obama